Radiant Floor Heating offers a higher level of comfort, while trimming costs. The more consistent distribution of heat, over the entire surface of the floor, concentrates warmth in the lower level of the room, where it does the most good. You’ll feel perfectly comfortable at a reduced thermostat setting, saving an average of fifteen percent on utility costs. There’s no cold spots, stuffiness, or influx of air contaminants, and no cumbersome equipment taking up space and impacting the design or aesthetics of the home. Contact Riley Plumbing & Heating at 530-544-5199 (California) / 775-309-4457 (Nevada) for new construction or retrofit installation in Gardnerville, NV and surrounding areas, and know the job will be done to your complete satisfaction.
Exceptional Radiant Floor Heating Installations
Our factory authorized and experienced team works with you to determine the ideal system, design, and features for your specific household, lifestyle, and long-range expectations. By devoting our extensive resources to the smooth start-to-finish handling of your project, there are no delays, miscommunication, or needless disruption. Drawing from 20 years of professional service, we at Riley Plumbing & Heating recommend and install equipment with a proven track record of reliability and take every opportunity to optimize the return from your investment. We are your Radiant Floor Heating experts, offering affordable and conscientious service throughout Gardnerville, NV, Minden, NV, Carson City, NV, Zephyr Cove, NV, Indian Hills, NV, Jobs Peak Ranch, NV, Sierra Country Estates, NV, Sheridan Acres, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Some of the numerous benefits of Radiant Floor Heating include:
- Uniform heat distribution
- Turns on and off less frequently than conventional, forced air heating systems
- Ideal comfort at a thermostat setting 5 degrees lower than traditional heating
- Wonderfully energy efficient
- Virtually no maintenance
- Outstanding warranty coverage
- Equipment takes up no living space
- Accommodates laminate, wood, tile, stone, carpet, and more
- No dangerously hot surfaces
- Avoids introduction of air contaminants for a cleaner, healthier home
- Silent operation
- Easy set up of zone control