Geothermal HVAC delivers unmatched rewards. There’s simply no comparison in the energy efficiency, cost savings, comfort, and environmental benefits. And when you take advantage of Energy Star qualified systems, you’ll earn tax credits and lower the initial investment. Specializing in geothermal temperature control, Riley Plumbing & Heating optimizes value and return, combining exceptional equipment with conscientious job performance. Contact us for new design/installation, retrofit, seasonal maintenance, and repair of all makes and models across Gardnerville, NV and surrounding areas.
Give Us a Call for Geothermal Installations & Service!
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, Riley Plumbing & Heating remains updated with industry leading innovations. We offer a range of options to meet your specific demands, handle seamless installation, and ensure peak performance. Contact us at 530-544-5199 (California) / 775-265-1765 (Nevada) for further information, consultation, and convenient scheduling. Our team of fully licensed, factory trained, and experienced technicians are prepared to resolve any challenge. At Riley Plumbing & Heating, we like nothing better than improving comfort while trimming energy costs throughout Gardnerville, NV, Minden, NV, Carson City, NV, Zephyr Cove, NV, Indian Hills, NV, Jobs Peak Ranch, NV, Sierra Country Estates, NV, Sheridan Acres, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Some of the many outstanding rewards of geothermal HVAC include:
- Trim up to 60% off your heating costs
- Reduce cooling costs by up to 50%
- No combustion process eliminates the related safety concerns
- No carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, or greenhouse gases
- Most environmentally friendly form of HVAC
- No noisy, unattractive outdoor compressor
- Indoor unit is no louder than refrigerator
- Indoor component typically provides approximately 25 years of service
- Underground loop system lasts upward of 50 years
- Few moving parts and protection from elements minimizes maintenance
- Unmatched energy efficiency
- Exceptional dehumidification
- Cleaner, healthier indoor air quality
- Evenly distributed heating/cooling
- Cost savings normally recover investment in under five years